Become a happy, healthy, debt-free individual who is living a meaningful life with those I love by adhering to my values.
Proactively living a happy, healthy, and meaningful life with those I love.
Striving to live my values is my definition of success. I strive to live the following values that help me realize my mission today and my vision for the future:
- Work ethic. I value those who work hard; I take pride in working hard as I participate in good, meaningful work.
- Education. I believe that the pursuit of knowledge contributes to living a meaningful life.
- Thankfulness. I believe that who I am is a product of many people’s investment of time, energy, love, and resources.
- Presence. I believe being present improves happiness and meaning.
- Organization. I believe keeping myself organized helps me be effective, reduces stress, and helps me be happy.
- Relationships. I value happy, healthy, and loving relationships with my spouse, child, family, and friends.
- Creativity. I value the ability to perceive beauty in art and nature, and creative people who produce beauty inspire me.
- Health. I value good physical and mental health. The pursuit of good physical and mental health allows me to connect with nature.
- Grit. We all face challenges, and approaching these challenges with grit gives us the best chance succeed.